Fits 7.5" and 8.8" solid rear axle Mustangs from 1979 through 2004.
- Replace differential side (aft) upper control arm bushings when installing new rear upper control arms on your solid axle equipped Mustang.
- Two bushings are included to replace the aft bushings in the axle/differential housing for each upper arm.
- The bushings are pressed into Mustang 7.5" and 8.8" axle housings using our special tool.
- The chassis side (forward) upper control arm bushings are integral with the arm.
- Never replace rear upper control arm bushings with urethane, due to induced binding, and resulting chassis damage.
- Upper control arms must rotate and pivot with axle motion, and rubber is the only material that sufficiently allows for this twisting without chassis damage.
Our bushing removal and installation tool (MMT-1) makes the replacement of this bushing very easy. Given that the last Mustangs using these bushings (2004 model year) are now almost 15 years old, your Mustang is due for replacement of these bushings, especially if you do any track or performance driving.