Rear Upper Control Arm Bushing Tool makes it much easier to change the rear control arm bushings at the differential.
- The bushings are a press fit in the differential housing, and are difficult to access when not removing the rear axle assembly from the car
- Unique MM tool makes this tough job much easier and faster.
- Presses the old bushings out
- Presses the new bushings in to the correct depth
- Works on both 8.8" and 7.5" solid axle housings
- Only for 1979-04 Mustang with solid-axle
- Not for 2005-2014 rear ends