79-04 Mustang Quick Angle Kit 2.0 (Pair)
The best bang for your buck! A seriously capable angle kit, with a seriously good price. This kit has it all, ease of install, fully adjustable, modular for future upgrades, and a killer price tag.
Version 2.0 is here! The spindle adapters have been revised and the Quick Angle Kit is even better now.
- 2.0 Adapters have a profile and hardware change to allow much more clearance for the follow tie rod. We have recessed the bolt into the adapter and cut the adapter at an angle. This allows for at least 5-7° of clearance on the angle kit!
- The adapters now have tapered cones to locate them into the spindle, this provides an easier install and more protection against loose hardware.
- NO MORE DRILLING!!!! The spindle adapters now use a 1/2" bolt to mount at the tie rod location, and with the added cone features the new adapters are actually more secure and stronger than the old ones!.
This kit is no longer compatible with 94-95 spindles with the 2.0 update! If you are using a fox body steering rack, SN95 Inner tie rods are required.
(2x) QAK spindle adapter:
- Billet aluminum block bolts on to the stock spindle
- 3 way adjustable ackerman - fine tune your steering feel with stock, less, and minimal ackerman settings
- 1 5/8" Roll center correction
- Bumpsteer adjustable
- Only modification needed is to drill out the tie rod mount (same as a bumpsteer kit)
(2x) Extended Control Arms:
- Minimum 2.5" over stock length
- Adjustable Length
- All solid rod end connections, no bushings
- Clearance for 60°+ of steering angle
- PTFE lined rod ends
- Steering stops
(2x) Extended Tie Rods:
- Billet aluminum tie rod bodies
- PTFE lined rod ends
- Kit requires the use of 96-04 Mustang Spindles and coilovers.
- If you are using a Foxbody steering rack, SN95 Inner tie rods are required.
- For track use only, not DOT approved.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great angle kit especially for the given price point. Wish the control arms had some reinforcements on them because they bend really easily. Also, to get the most angle out of this kit, wheel spacers, low offset wheels, and a tubular k member is highly recommended.
I bought this kit for my sn95 and I love it. More angle than I need and still drives great down the road.