79-04 Mustang Quick Angle Spindle Adapter Kit (Pair)
The best bang for your buck! A seriously capable adapter that allows you to get big angle on your 1979-2004 Mustang with stock 1996+ spindles! Paired with our extended control arms and tie rods, this kit offers unbeatable value and insane performance.
(2x) QAK spindle adapter:
- Billet aluminum block bolts on to the stock 96+ spindle
- 3 way adjustable ackerman - fine tune your steering feel with stock, less, and minimal ackerman settings
- 1 5/8" Roll center correction
- Bumpsteer adjustable
- Only modification needed is to drill out the tie rod mount (same as a bumpsteer kit)
- Can easily switch between stock steering rate and drift rate because the tie rod mount is still useable. (requires the use of a longer 5/8" bolt)
Looking for the full Quick Angle Kit? Check it out here!
NOTE: These adapters are designed to work with 1996+ Mustang spindles, and need to be used with control arms that have a spherical bearing/rod end as a ball joint. *For track use only, not DOT approved.*