79-04 Mustang GT/Base Billet Dual Caliper Brackets with SN95 Brakes
Two is better than one, and billet is beautiful!
- Completely replaces the stock caliper brackets
- Allows for mounting of 2 stock GT/Base SN95 or Taurus rear calipers
- Fits 7.5'' and 8.8" solid-axle rear ends (does NOT fit IRS)
- Perfect for use with a handbrake or staging brake setup
- Eliminates the ABS sensor (does not affect the speedo)
- High quality, laser cut and Made in the USA
- Sold as a pair
Please note: If you are intending to use these brackets with a 79-93 rear-end housing, you MUST have SN95 axles in order for these brackets to work. You must remove the axles in order to install these brackets.
These brackets are currently in stock and ship within 1 to 2 business days.
*For track use only, not DOT approved.*
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
cant go wrong everything lines up perfect