79-04 Mustang Stage 3 Drift Arms by Massive Designs
Steve Mass's brilliant arms (when paired with Duncan Performance Stage 3 spindles) allow for all the angle you could ever wish for in your Fox or SN95 Mustang. This is a serious mod to turn your car into a drift machine, but it does require modified spindles, and Steeda X2 Ball joints in order to work. The New Stage 3 arms are more durable and better looking than ever.
- Allows for dramatically increased steering angle when paired with modified spindles
- Bare steel control arms that allow for 65+* of angle
- Wheel base and track width are adjustable with spacers/chrome-moly rod ends
- Competition tested by many drifters
- Includes Massive Designs Bumpsteer Kit, machined by FTR
- Includes K member Spacers, chromoly rod ends and Grade 8 hardware
- Made In the USA
Lead time: 1-2 Weeks
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
kit is complete and comes with everything needed to install the arms to the chassis and bumpsteer to the rack. arms have awesome quality welds and appear extremely strong. its obvious through multiple revisions these are a well planned out product.