Mustang Differential Breather Catch Can Kit by Full Tilt Boogie
Included with the kit:
- Catch Can with drain plug
- Mounting Clamp
- Small and large hoses
- FREE Shipping!
- There are many options to install the diff breather catch can. The best option is to mount the catch can in the trunk. The small black hose attaches to the barbed diff cover breather fitting after the stock molded hose has been removed.
- The small black hose fits to the can with the adapter and a short piece of the blue hose.
- Be sure to route the hoses vertically with no dips in the line.
- The other larger diameter blue hose attaches to the can and is vented to the atmosphere.
- Make sure that the larger hose also runs in a vertical direction.
- The catch can needs to be mounted vertically anywhere in the trunk as long as it's above the diff.
- Check the drain plug on the bottom of the can for oil on a regular basis.
Please Note: Hose colors may vary!
While not all of Full Tilt Boogie Racing's parts are posted on our website, we do carry the full line of FTB Racing products. If you do not see the part you're looking for listed, please Contact us to order.